SLIDER

PAGES

Senior | Madison

Wednesday, March 30, 2016
I recently had the opportunity to work with Madison, who is graduating high school this year!  Oh, such a sweet girl!  I can not say enough nice things about her.  She has such a kind & caring demeanor.  I know she will go far in life!  We took her pictures on her boyfriend's families land.  Oh my goodness, it was so gorgeous!  You know we had to sneak him into a few pictures as well!  Here is a sneak peak of her session :)







AHH, that evening sun light!




CONGRATS, MADISON!

1 comment :

  1. Your pictures are absolutely breathtaking. You are gorgeous. I love them. You and Trevor make the cutest couple. Congratulations on your graduation Madison. Pamela's photography is some of the finest I have seen. Fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design