SLIDER

PAGES

Engagement | Tony & Destinee

Friday, March 4, 2016
I was introduced to Destinee through a mutual friend (thanks, Megan!).  She messaged me about doing her & her fiance's engagement pictures.  Ah, engagement pictures!  What's not to love!?  Such a joyous & fun time for the couple!  I can not be more thrilled with the colors she chose from the two of them to wear.  Let's face it, 99% of the time, the woman is the one picking out everyone's clothes!



Destinee told me that Tony loves golf, so I knew I had to incorporate that into the session somehow!  I don't know anything about gold, but I told him to bring a few items.  I had a ring shot in my mind, & I am so happy to see it come alive!  What's even better than that?  While we were setting this shot up, Tony said, "yes!  I was looking forward to this part!"  It's always so nice to see the guy get excited during a session!  I absolutely love how it turned out!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design