SLIDER

PAGES

Engagement | Bruce & Kayla

Tuesday, December 1, 2015
When Kayla first messaged me on Facebook, I thought she looked familiar, so I started snooping around on her page (guilty!).  After talking back and forth, we realized that her fiance had been on of my husband's instructors in school!  I had actually met her & Bruce briefly before but didn't realize the connection until right then.  Kayla & I also graduated from the same high school!  It really is such a small world!  Crazy how things happen!

We shot their engagement pictures at a park in Hickory, where they used to run at together.  I love that they had that connection with it!  It made it all that even more special.  After spending some time at the park, they wanted to go to the gym to take some fun pictures there.  I had so much fun with Bruce & Kayla!  You can just see the love between them.  It's the sweetest thing.  They were constantly playing around & making each other laugh!

I am SO excited for their wedding next September!  And to beat it all, their wedding is at one of my favorite wineries!  Eeeeek.  A vineyard wedding!  It is going to be absolutely gorgeous.  I mean look at these two...








No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design