SLIDER

PAGES

Christmas Mini's: Part One!

Sunday, December 27, 2015
Back in November, I offered a half day of 30 minute mini sessions for Christmas pictures.  I have assisted a local photographer before, when she has shot numerous mini sessions, so I knew the feel of it before I started!  When I posted the information on Facebook at the beginning of November, I was completely booked within TWO DAYS!  Seriously.  I was so excited!  I had several previous clients (not sure if I like that word!?  More like friends!) message me but also had new friends book - which made me even more thrilled!  I had the most gorgeous people to photograph the day of the mini sessions!  Everyone looked so nice in the colors that they had chose to wear.  The kids!  Ah, the kids.  SO precious!  Enough talking!  Here are some of my favorites! :)



Look at their pup smiling for the camera!









Part two coming up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design