SLIDER

PAGES

Birth | Stella

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Labor/delivery has quickly become my favorite thing to photograph!  Weddings are right behind it!  The pure, raw emotion of bringing another life into this world is absolutely amazing.  I have been blessed to capture three deliveries now, and I really hope I am able to do more!  It is something that has become really important to me.  To witness the love shared between everyone is so sweet.  Each delivery has been completely different, and that's what makes it even more special.  Watching the doctor and nurses care for the mother and baby is so awesome as well!  They really go above and beyond.

Last September I was able to be in the hospital room when our best friends gave birth to their second baby girl!  Ashton, the mother, delivered her daughter like a champ. I'll stop talking because I think the pictures speak for themselves!












Big sister seeing her little sister for the first time!





Another special delivery coming to the blog soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design