SLIDER

PAGES

babies, babies, babies!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Eeeeek!  This was my second pregnancy announcement of the year, & it happened to be another one of my best friends again!  This announcement was a little different than the last one I did.  The parents wanted to capture the moment of surprising their daughter, Shelbi, with the big news, then have their little mermaid help announce it to the whole world!  Watching the parents explain to Shelbi that she was going to be having a little baby brother or sister soon was so sweet.  Shelbi was happy about the new addition, but I honestly think this water loving princess was more excited to put her mermaid gear on & get in the water!  She's too funny!  I can only imagine how excited she will be during the summer time to teach the little one how to swim in years to come.


Love this one!






How cute is she!?








No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design