SLIDER

PAGES

Engagement | Trent & Savannah

Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Last month I met up with Savannah & Trent to shoot their engagement session!  I was super excited because this couple is so easy to photograph.  Savannah is absolutely beautiful & is willing to do anything!  She always comes to each session with ideas, which I love!  Trent is handsome & so easy going!  It works out perfectly :) The location they chose was gorgeous.  Beautiful place with beautiful views!  We took a ton of pictures - it was so hard to narrow down!







Ah, that golden evening lighting has me like #emojihearteyes


Can you imagine how gorgeous she will be on her wedding day!?





These last few pictures fit Savannah to a T!  They were all her idea!  And the chalkboard sign she is holding?  She drew the antlers herself!  We also used another sign that she hand drew & wrote their wedding date.  It was like something you would buy at Hobby Lobby (because you know they have the cutest stuff)!  Absolutely beautiful.  I told her I may get her to make some pieces for our home, ha!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design