SLIDER

PAGES

Wedding | Zach & Jalen

Thursday, November 19, 2015
In October, I had the honor to shoot my second wedding.  When Jalen contacted me about being their wedding photographer, I was super excited!  Not only because I felt honored that she asked me but because it was a Fall wedding!  Who doesn't love a gorgeous Fall day filled with colorful leaves & pumpkins!?  I know, I do!  Fall is my favorite season - well except for Winter, because Christmas is in Winter, & I am part Elf... anyways, that's a story for another day!

Back to Jalen!  When I had the opportunity to meet up with Jalen & her finance Zach, I knew their wedding day was going to be special.  They were so relaxed & humble.  Zach & Jalen had several special touches throughout the day planned, that fit them so perfectly!  I love when a couple does that.  It makes the day even more special that it already is!


They didn't want to do a first look, but Jalen wanted to take a few moments a little bit before the ceremony to take some pictures of them holding hands without Zach seeing her.  I was so excited about this & knew it would be a special moment!  I could tell Zach was nervous & anxious but excited.  They both kept making sure they weren't getting too close to the edge to see each other!  Especially Zach!  It was too cute!






The ceremony was short & sweet!  Another one of their special touches for the day was their unity ceremony.  Instead of lighting a candle together or taking turns pouring sand into a jar, they welded two circles (representing the rings) together!  They are both welders.  I absolutely love that they made this their own!  It was a neat experience to watch & such a sweet, special time as soft music played in the background.  




These last few images are some of my favorite!  Jalen is absolutely gorgeous!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design